What always happen? Life.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Begin again.

IMG_77701

Never thought I'd be able to find someone who can assure and convince me to love again.
Every time I thought this might be it/this person might be the one, somehow the sparks will fade away... either that or I'll just be too afraid to fall but with you, they just keep on being ignited and it is absolutely magical and even breathtaking at times :)


You make me feel rlly special in your own ways and I want us to work out even if the rest of the world disagrees.



I may not know how to love you right but I'll offer you with all that I have. Boy, I am contented that your love grows in my heart and I hope we can stay like this. If not, better :)

The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.

No comments: